Monday, February 9, 2009

So this morning my belly and I have been in constant battle. I stepped on the scale after two weeks of a complete binge fest brought on by Carnival Cruise Lines; thanks guys, for making me prove to all the plump women out there that Ms. Skinny Minny (Aka: Me) can eat as much as she wants without putting on a pound. NOT!

I did put on the required 5 pounds in order to come home and complain with everyone else. The 5 pounds are necessary to enjoy oneself on a cruise. All that lucious food!! And everyone knows that my one weakness is good food...and alot of it! Dr. Jones told me I have a "healthy appetite." Yes, and cows constantly eat, too.

So for all you gals that have any issue with a skinny person; know this...being skinny/thin/slender comes with a price tag, too. We have quick metabolisms, sometimes an active thyroid. If we do not eat constantly, health problems ensue. Personally, I get hungry every few hours and if I do not eat, I become nauseous. I also know when to say when; it's about balance...I treat my food like everything else in life...a little good and a little bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment