Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Belly Wars; Day Two

It's day two of this war between my belly and me. Who will become champion? It's really quite hilarious when I stop and think about the battle of my so called "bulge." I've already lost that 5 pounds I complained about yesterday...yes it really did come off that easy! It was a day of minor fasting with plenty of fluids and (gag me!) plain tuna. It tasted like ambrosia after a breakfast that consisted of only half a grapefruit.

So today...I am driving around noting the location of every fast food restaurant that exists within the 410 loop. But the real question is, why? Why I am torturing myself? On any normal day I can eat what I want, when I want, so even though I am NOT hungry right now, I am envisioning a basket of warm chips with a bowl of spicy salsa. Is it because I am aware and telling myself NO? Am I that much of a weenie?

Twenty minutes later...

The resounding answer is YES! I am a weenie and I can't conquer my belly. But the beauty of my personal situation is that I DON"T HAVE TO! I excersise daily and eat in moderation. The extra pounds have already melted away so on to El Maracumbre for some awesome hot sauce.

Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment